Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, November 3, 2017

New Release│Dasher Collection - Free Mini Kit




I know, I know. It's only November 2nd and I'm already posting Christmas stuff! But I have to plan ahead if I want to get anything done in December besides survive all the holiday events and Ian's birthday. 
And I also had so many ideas for the holidays, that I needed to get an early start. Hopefully, you will love Dasher and forgive me for any Christmas creeping. ;)

Dasher is on sale through Sunday November 5th, 11:59pm EST

















Don't forget to grab the DigiScrap Parade Freebie while you're here on the blog!



Be on the look out next week for my Collaboration with Dunia Designs! I'm so excited for my first shared collection!


I know that's a lot to get through, but if you made it down to the bottom here, Thanks so much!!! And don't forget to Fall Back this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment