Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, January 20, 2017

New Release │ Nonpareil Collection


Perfect Love is Imperfect

I was inspired by a funny line from one of my favorite movies, An Ideal Husband,  to make this collection. I delight in your bad qualities. I wouldn't have you part with a single one. Minnie Driver says to Rupert Everett. And while there are definitely flaws in loved ones I would be willing to leave behind, I love the sentiment behind it. Accepting a person part and parcel. The entire enchilada. I wanted to put that sentiment into a collection. And I hope you have fun with it. 

















Thanks everyone! I hope you are having a great start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment